The mail with new data was sended to your account Thank you for your registration.
22 May 2018



Ukrainian beef exports doubled

Ukrainian beef exports doubled

For the first seven months of 2017, exports of frozen and chilled beef totaled USD 64 mln that is twice more than the same period last year (USD 30 mln). In total, in 2016 the export of Ukrainian beef amounted to USD 82.8 mln. If the trend continues, there are all chances to exceed last year's figures.

This year, the largest share of beef supplies accounted for frozen beef - its share in the structure of exports is 74%, the rest 26% of supplies - fresh and chilled beef. The export of frozen beef increased 2.7 times compared to the same period in 2016 and amounted to USD 42.3 mln.

The geography of Ukrainian beef exports mainly covers the CIS countries - 81% of all supplies of chilled and frozen meat. The largest share in this group of countries is occupied by Belarus - 40%, Azerbaijan - 22% and Kazakhstan - 16%. Another 16% of all supplies are accounted for Asian countries, where the main buyers are Iraq and Georgia. The rest of the beef is exported to the African countries, mainly to Egypt.

In the first half of this year, the average selling price of fresh and chilled beef to the CIS countries was USD 2.6/kg, to the Asian countries - USD 3.8/kg. For the same period, the average export price of frozen beef to the CIS countries amounted to about USD 2.7/kg, to the Asian countries - USD 2.9/kg, and the African countries - USD 3.4/kg.

Exports of live cattle are also increasing. In January-July 2017, the export supplies of livestock amounted to almost USD 18 mln that is 20% more than the same period last year. The main consumers of this product are: Lebanon - 35%, Azerbaijan - 24.4% and Jordan - 18.4%.


  • Agroresurs
  • Lozova Machinery
  • Limagrain
  • Zeppelin
  • GrainAlliance
  • HTI
  • CHS
  • Quivogne
  • Global Chemical Group
  • Amazone
  • Goodvalley
  • IMMER Group
  • kws
  • LNZ Group
  •  Agricom Group
  • Агроріск
  • Baker TILLY
  • Райффайзен Банк Аваль
  • horsch
  • Phosagro
  • uahk
  • Сygnet
  • Syngenta
  • Svarog
  • Agco
  • Lembke
  • Agroregion
  • ugt
  • Agroswit
  • Mriya
  • Eridon
  • Monsanto
  • MHP
  • Maschionet
  • Maisadour
  • DuPont Pioneer
  • Alfabank
  • Agroscop
  • Agroros
  • Agrimatco
  • Avgust
  • NCH Advisors
  • Crop Life International
  • Continental farmers Group
  • AgroGeneration
  • credit agricole
  • danone
  • claas
  • john deer