The Association «Ukrainian Agribusiness Club» and the UCABevent Agency will hold the X International Conference «Doing Agribusiness in Ukraine» - a traditionally final event that identifies key regulatory changes, trends and prospects for domestic agribusiness.
The main purpose of the conference is to sum up the results of 2018 for the agribusiness of Ukraine, discuss changes and set goals for the next year, identify prospective directions of production and sales of products for future periods.
Date: Dec. 12, 2018
Place: Hillsong Conference Hall (Kyiv, Osvoboditeley avenue, 1)
Conference «DOING AGRIBUSINESS IN UKRAINE» is:
- 300+ agribusiness experts and government representatives
- 8+ hours of communication in the specialized professional environment
- 15+ speakers
- Wide opportunities for networking and establishing new contacts.
1. Macroeconomic outlook 2019: forecasts for the principal indicators;
- Will capital investment be frozen during the pre-election period?
- Currency turbulence
- How does an agrarian survive the year of greatest debt?
- Main sources of working capital coverage 2019
2. How to form a team of "Champions League": Soft skills vs. Hard skills?
- Soft skills vs. hard skills: what's the difference?
- Five key features of the A-player
- Topgrading as art of forming a team
3. Election year for agribusiness
- Do you expect agrarians to state support in 2019?
- Personal contribution. Is there a house for agrarians?
- Decentralization: a panacea or tool?
- Effective tax arrangements
4. Agroinvestments: global view, real problems
- Agricultural investment potential
- Hidden hazards: real jumps on investment areas
- Agroinvestment: a successful long-term experience
IMPORTANTLY! If you register and pay until November 15, 2018, there is a reduced cost of participation in the event!
For participation in the event and partnership, please contact Lyudmila Liudmyla Derdiichuk: (063) 867 25 59, (044) 236 21 10 or email@example.com