The newspaper ‘Legal Practice’ jointly with the law firm ‘AEQUO’ are arranging round-table meeting ‘M&A in Ukraine: Indicators of Growth’
Date: 13 April 2017
Venue: Hilton (Kyiv city, 30 Tarasa Shevchenka Blvd.).
Within the framework of the activity a presentation of conclusions of comprehensive study of the Ukrainian M & A market 2016 will take place- a joint project of the specialized authoritative information and analytical resource ‘Mergermarket’(UK) and the law firm ‘AEQUO’.
- Ihor Bilous, Head of the State Treasury Fund of Ukraine;
- Yulia Kovaliv, Head of the Office of the National Investment Council under the Chairmanship of President of Ukraine ;
- Yuriy Terentyev, Head of the Antimonopoly Committee;
- Denys Lysenko, Managing Partner /AEQUO;
- Anna Babych, Partner, Head of Corporate/ М&A AEQUO.
THE FOLLOWING ISSUES ARE IN FOCUS:
- main trends at the Ukrainian M & A market 2016: key agreements and expectations of investors;
- economic and legal premises for activation of M & A market in Ukraine;
- М&A with the Ukrainian component: new ‘concentration’ practice of the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine;
- obstacles to plans for launching large-scale privatization;
- measures increasing attractiveness of the state;
- investments in infrastructure;
- distress assets and NPLs markets— hidden М&А;
- forecasts for 2017: legislative backgrounds - main areas of activity, portrait of investor.
Owners, top management, heads of legal departments of the large Ukrainian and international companies are invited for participation. Seats are limited.
Participation in the event is free of charge with prior registration.
To register, please follow the reference http://www.mergers-acquisitions.aequo.ua up to 10 April 2017.