IX International conference «Doing Agribusiness in Ukraine» — the traditional summarizing event that defines the regulatory changes, trends and prospects for the Ukrainian agricultural business. The main goal of the conference is to bring together directors and owners of companies, operating in the agricultural sector, to discuss current issues of sector, to talk about the difficulties that arise in the process and to find ways to overcome them with joint efforts.
Date: December 06, 2017
Place: Ramada Encore Hotel Kiev, 103, Stolichnoe Shosse, 03131, Kiev, Ukraine
- Agribusiness 2018: time to lift off
- Conditions of doing agribusiness in Ukraine. Crucial factors and how to influence them
- Funding growth and scale of agribusiness
- Sustainability as inevitable condition for growth
- New export horizons for Ukraine. How to make a breakthrough?
- Agromarketing and PR. Global trends
More information you can find on the event site.
For any questions regarding participation, registration or possible cooperation, please contact Liudmyla Derdiichuk, the representative of organizers, tel. (044) 236 21 10/13, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org