British Embassy Kyiv, jointly with the Ukrainian Agribusiness Club and Baker Tilly, is pleased to invite you to the British Ukrainian Agribusiness Forum “Sustainable development in agribusiness” which will be held as part of the VI international Grain Tech Expo, on 22 Feb 2018, 09.30-16.00, Kyiv, International Exhibition Centre (entrance № 1С, Conference-Hall №2).
The Forum, which will be attended by leading British, Ukrainian and international agribusinesses, will be divided into 2 sessions:
- Sustainable development in crop farming
- Sustainable development in livestock farming
The event will focus on the following topics:
- Energy use of plant remains: prospects of using
- Smart agriculture in crop production
- Satellite technology in agriculture
- British innovations in bean biological inoculums
- Biogas complexes for small and medium farms: prospects of using
- Additional income when investing in biogas
- Genetics for sustainable livestock farming
- Improved profitability in livestock production
European Business Association is the information partner of the event.
Participation is free upon prior registration (confirmed by the organisers). For registration, fill out the form here
Date: February 22, 2018, 9.30-16.00
Venue: International Exhibition Centre, 15 Brovarskoy Ave., UA-02660 Kyiv, entrance № 1С, Conference-Hall №2, second floor.
Languages: English/Ukrainian (simultaneous translation).
If you have any questions related to participation in the event, please do not hesitate to contact the organizers by phone +380 44 236-21-10, +380 44 236-21-13 or e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
For the media accreditation please contact: Viktoriia Onykiienko
email@example.com +380 44 236-20-64, +380 44 236-20-95.