The members of the Association «Ukrainian Agribusiness Club» have developed and approved this Code of Business Conduct (hereinafter the Code), which defines the basic rules and norms, the observance of which is unconditional ethical minimum for all participants, and is intended to ensure their purposeful, socially responsible and effective activity in the agrarian market of Ukraine.
We, Association Members, sharing key values such as Honesty, Reliability, Dignity and Security, voluntarily agree to act in accordance with the provisions of this Code and accept this Code as binding in the process of conducting our activities.
- strictly and unconditionally adhere to the current legislation of Ukraine and avoid any violations thereof;
- respect the rights of their counterparties and competitors, are guided in the relations with them with the principles of equality, fairness and reasonableness;
- adhere to the principles of fair economic competition;
- in full and in due time fulfill their business and contractual obligations;
- build trust-based relationships and maintain their reputation at a high level by all means available and permitted by law;
- understand that the existence of a positive business reputation is one of the fundamental requirements for each member of the Association and candidates for membership of the Association;
- actively contribute to the development and implementation of modern, effective and mutually beneficial methods and models of interaction with public authorities.
Failure to observe or violate the rules and norms provided for by this Code is incompatible with the status of the Association member because it is inconsistent with the intent of its activities and damages its business reputation, and therefore may be grounds for expulsion from the membership of the Association in accordance with the procedure established by its Charter.