Over the past few months, a team of experts from the Center for Economic Recovery and EasyBusiness, in partnership with UCAB, has conducted a comprehensive study of the impact of a full-scale war on the Ukrainian agricultural sector.
Experts tried to answer the questions:
- Why has the cost of logistics increased for farmers and how does this affect the activities of agricultural producers?
- What other issues are troubling the sector at the moment?
- How much will the volume of agricultural production decrease in 2023 and how will this affect the macroeconomic situation in Ukraine?
- How will problems in the Ukrainian agricultural sector affect global food security?
- What can the Government and international partners do to improve the situation?
The results of the study can be found at the link: https://bit.ly/3vZfrxK